I offer a complementary 30 minute session to all potential new clients either by phone, Skype (or similar) or in person. My preference would always be to meet in person, as it is incredibly important that you work with a therapist that is right for you. Having an initial meeting means you will be able to decide whether I am someone that you would like to work with or not. There is no expectation for you to commit to working with me after our initial meeting.
Most issues can be worked through and dealt with in around 4-7 sessions. Minor issues could take as little as 2 sessions.
A typical session
An initial consultation will take around 90 minutes. Having discussed would like to achieve from our sessions, the next step is to identity the unconscious root of the issue. Each session is designed completely to your requirements which will allow the most effective changes to take place in the shortest time possible. I work with you using a variety of effectual approaches including NLP, Hypnotherapy, EFT as well as coaching techniques which work to reframe any outdated emotions or memories to help free you from the issue. Between us we create a therapeutic partnership to work together to achieve the changes or goals you want within your life.
When you come and see me for a session you can expect the following:
- A session designed for you that will last 60-75 minutes
- A confidential safe space to be listened to and understood
- A safe, client-based approach
- A bespoke treatment plan, tailor made to meet with your desired outcome
- A bespoke MP3 download of hypnotic suggestions created for you, when appropriate.
- To learn practical techniques that you can use in your daily life
- Email support between sessions as and when necessary
I currently work in South West London (Putney) and charge £95 per session. Payments can be made by cash, Bank transfer or Paypal.
I require 48 hours notice to rearrange or cancel appointments to avoid charging the full fee.